RGP's 400-Hybrid combines the patented split backrest design with a more traditional triangular shaped flat seat cushion. Built with the same hydraulic mechanism used in our 400 series line of chairs, the seat and back can "float" following ones' movement. The triangular shaped seat cushion relieves some of the pressure on the back of the thighs.
The “Active Seating” is further enhanced by the adjustable heights of both the backrest and the stool itself. Arm supports are available to relieve the neck, arms and back while allowing full range of motion. Postural changes as a result of use of the 400-Hybrid have proven effective in promoting work productivity, eliminating daily fatigue and pain, and increased health and well-being.
- Active Seating
- Hydraulically Controlled Single Lever Mechanism
- Patented Split Backrest
- Protective Edging around backrest pads
- Triangular shaped flat seat cushion
- Built with standard cylinder height (18.5"-24.5" seat level)
- Flexible telescoping arm supports available
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on mechanical components
- 30 day Sale-On-Approval trial program
- The stool comes built with our 'standard' cylinder to accommodate most users
- Under 5'2- 'short' cylinder suggested
- Over 6'4- 'tall' cylinder suggested