RGP’s 400-D combines unparalleled support with an elegant design. While most operator/hygiene stools come with a flat seat cushion and a flat backrest, the 400-D incorporates a fully contoured design. We tend to want to sit at the edge of our stools. The 400-D's unique contoured seat cushion will help train the user to sit back in the stool therefore utilizing the back support to its full potential.
Unique to the 400 series is its hydraulic mechanism which allows the stool’s back and seat to ‘float’, following ones’ movement. This “Active Seating” is further enhanced by the adjustable heights of both the backrest and the stool itself. Arm supports are available to relieve the neck, arms and back while allowing full range of motion. Postural changes as a result of use of the 400-D have proven effective in promoting work productivity, eliminating daily fatigue and pain, and increased health and well-being.
- Active Seating
- Hydraulically Controlled Single Lever Mechanism
- Patented Split Backrest
- Protective Edging around backrest pads
- Contour Seat Cushion
- Built with standard cylinder height range (18.5"- 24.5" seat level)
- Flexible telescoping arm supports available
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on mechanical components
- 30 day Sale-On-Approval trial program
- The stool comes built with our 'standard' cylinder to accommodate most users
- Under 5'2- 'short' cylinder suggested
- Over 6'4- 'tall' cylinder suggested